We are excited to share yet another customer success story. This time blizoo, the largest Bulgarian telecom, is in the spotlight. blizoo, now part of A1, focus on providing high-quality telecommunication services and content for the home and office, including digital TV, HDТV, high-speed internet and telephone services.
To excel in a highly-competitive, mature market, they need to offer not only great products, but to also maintain a razor-sharp sales force and constantly improve their skills-set and knowledge in a pursuit of high-competence standards.
A sure-fire way to achieve this is through regular training and testing the level of knowledge and savviness of the sales force.
The company recognized they needed a tool simple enough to be able to quickly transfer and assess product knowledge and track the progress of their sales force on a regular basis. This tool had to be able to accommodate a large number of geographically dispersed users (17 cities and more than 40 front desks).
blizoo had very clear requirements for the eLearning solution they needed:
- Ensure maximum efficiency of the training processes in the company by providing self-paced training and quick induction for all new employees in the sales team
- Be able to conduct simultaneous training sessions for all sales employees to keep them up-to-date with the large and constantly changing product/service portfolio while minimizing the time the trainees spent in class rooms and on non-selling activities
- A must was a short try-approve-implement process so that they can quickly reap the benefits from eLearning
- Good level of support after implementation was of utmost importance
Melon Learning solution matched all of blizoo's functional requirements. What’s more, Melon’s team offered the shortest and easiest implementation process on the market, as well as responsive after-sale support. A month after Blizoo selected Melon, they were equipped with their own blizoo-branded online training program.
The blizoo eLearning portal targets the company’s sales consultants, sales managers and sales support. The main topics delivered through online training are:
- New sales stuff orientation and on-boarding
- New product/service training
- Brushing up on existing product/service knowledge
- Mastering sales skills and techniques
- End-of-course tests and exams
Blizoo's using the Melon Learning solution on a daily basis. In the course of a year, the company developed six training programs and 16 exams as well as an Induction program for all new employees in the sales organization.
The eLearning portal has being accessed by 350 users in 41 locations throughout the country, where the company has representatives. Only in the first five months after LMS deployment, they have spent over 2,000 hours in online training. Most system users reference the portal on a regular basis as their daily tasks require constant knowledge update by leveraging all the online training courses that they have already passed.
Read their full story
More about Melon Learning